Friday, May 30, 2014

May14 dining @Todai


May is their Alaskan crab festival!I decided to try it out since I m a Alaskan crab fan.

We reach around 5:30pm & there are already people queuing! See the staff greet the customer with a bow.


 My first crab : Golden crab
It taste sweet & yummy!
Personally feel this crab rank no 1 here among the other crab.

Follow by snow crab
 Singapore style chili crab: 
This is awesome! I think this is the most popular crab.
This garlic bread is crispy & yummy!
Personally feel : This rank no2 in my list here. Just personal taste :)


 King crab
This king crab is tasteless to me so I only have 1 serving

 Other department: 

Chinese dishes 





Korean section : 






Assorted side dishes 

Italian Section : 

 They are using wood fire for pizza!

 Deep fried section: 
I love the tempura especially the prawn-have a few servings of it.
 Assorted sushi

Great variety of drink selection: soft drink , lime , milo...
assorted tea & coffee, they even have UCC : 


 Dessert: 
I quite this freshly made crepe with chocolate & banana : 
Nice!

 Banana choc crepe, orea cake sponge, macaroons, cheese cake, green tea cake...
I like all except green tea cake cos I am not a green tea cake person.

Overall : 
I will definitely be back again for next year Alaskan festival!
Great variety of food  but I prefer  one stone kill many birds!

I didnt have chance to have all the food as the variety is too much- 
I mainly focus on the crab...
I find they are making great effort in food.This is the first time I saw wood fire baking pizza, dessert live station etc in a buffet restaurant.
Good service-the staff clear our plate quite fast.

Todai Alaskan crab festival 
Month of May 

Todai Singapore - International Seafood And Sushi Buffet Restaurant 
Marina Bay Sands 2 Bayfront Ave  #B2-01 
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands 
Nearest mrt : Bayfront
Tel: 6688 7771 
Opening Hours: 
Daily
Lunch : 11:30 - 16:00 
Dinner : 17:30 - 22:30

Each adult pay $80nett


No comments:

Post a Comment