Monday, September 29, 2014

Mooncake mini tasting festival 2014


1)Bakerzin - Mao shan wang mooncake
Got this at promotional rate from Groupon -$48
Saw the box packaging is from last year.
I hope the mooncake is not from last year @_@
Whatever it is , I ate it. It is so nice. 





 I think the durian filling has override the snowskin.
Yummy!
 On my 2nd plate, i just ate the durian filling...oops

Personally feel they should use the same packaging as this year to ease our feeling that this is from last year...
Yes I will get this again.

2) Fragrance -Select:Nuts Varieties (伍仁月饼)
Got this @ $22.40 online promotion.
Just wanna try this for fun & this is surprising very good! The best 伍仁 I ever had.The taste is just nice - not too sweet, sour.
I am going to get this next year!


Best match with tea 




3)  TCC-Royal Elixir
Promotion from TCC, got this @ $38.50 when I dine with a friend @ TCC.Got a free cake in additional.

Baileys amore,Royal scarlet litchi,Choya, Rum & raisin
This is such a disappointment for me. I vomit at one bite for all the taste.
My first try on alcohol content.
Personally dont like this.
I wont get this again.





4) Mei Xin HK- Summer fruits
Decide to give it a try for this HK famous food chain.
It is such a disappointment too for me.
My first fruit mooncake & I hope it wont be the last one...@_@
Personally feel the fruit taste are so artificial compare to other brands which I had tried during mooncake fair. 
I wont get this again.

NIce packing but I dont think I will get this 2 brand again next year : 
 Will try more unique unusual mooncake next year if I am not pregnant @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment