Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Shopping 2014

Freebie & perks  from Shopping Mall

Gift wrapping
I hate shopping malls who limit.
Recently I went Liang court during weekday, was disappointed that there is no more wrapping paper.Moreover I actually changed during noon time.
I never get Vivo city gift wrapper too.Understand a lot of shoppers there but still disappointed that I do not get it.
I love Metro,Toy R rus who prepared lot of gift wrapper for their customer.They specially set up a booth for this.

Beside sales &  gift wrap, freebie is also another plus reason to shop during this period.
Here sharing some freebie which I am able to get : 

ION
Orchard Mrt Station
Until 25Dec
$25(1st 1000  daily)
 Marc de Champagne ice cream
$100
free wrapping service

Junction 8 
Bishan Mrt Station
Now until 31Dec
Free
$120 Spend : 
Other Perks
1) Free gift wrapper min $60
2)$10 free shopping voucher with $350 using DBS / POSB Card

MBS
Bayfront Mrt Station
Now until 25Dec
Free $300 Spend (1st 100 Shopper daily): 
(PS :I got this on sat afternoon)

Plus free $30 shopping voucher 

No comments:

Post a Comment