Thursday, September 19, 2013

My pregnancy craving by weeks until 5mths or 20weeks



My craving by weeks
(Special dedicate to my mum & hubby for the effort & time to queue for me) 

From week 13 start my food craving but still have MS & cant stand fish...
I thinks it is normal, before scan hubby guess it will be a boy who will behave like this.
Indeed very true...



Week 13 : craving for curry rice 
1)Maxwell curry rice

2)Beo crescent curry rice
I really thanks my mum for helping me to queue...it long queue.

Week14 : craving for korean food 

1) Hansik Korean Restaurant





2) Ming Jia Korean Food.


3) 2times Korea meal-kimchi soup & chicken @ Tpy foodcourt

Week 15 :Craving for white chicken rice

2times drumstick chicken rice @ Tpy market Lor 4

Week 16 : Craving for fried chicken 
JB cos their fried chicken taste better & healthier as they are using kampong chicken.


Share with hubby : 
1)  2pcs chicken meal @ KFC
2)  2pcs chicken @ mac +  fries 
3)  Shilin market xxl chicken 

Week17 : Craving for 豪 omelette
Old airport rd

Hubby got me a big portion which made me very full. It is not recommended for supper
I dont like  & it is not advisable to eat so I extract out & let hubby eat.


Week18 : Craving for mooncake & pomelo
1)Bakerzin mooncake 
2)Cold storage pomelo-have few pcs everyday & I finish 1 whole pc

Week19 : Craving for mee siam & mee rebus

share with mum & hubby : 
1)2times toast box meesiam & mee rebus 
 (tampines & J8)
2)Tpy Lor 4 coffeeshop 

Week 20 : Craving for cream spaghetti

1) Spageddies Italian Kitchen
  (orchard central) 
taste good just what I want & big portion

2)Pasta Fresca Da Salvatore.
  (sixth ave)

I prefer the one which has a stronger cream taste

My pregnancy appetite / taste is so funny now.
Usually I will feel sick after eating the creamy sauce for a while but now not so sick & able to finish the whole plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment