Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pregnancy diary @ 5mths



It is 5mths finally!
After all the morning sickness (MS), I have finally gone through half of the pregnancy period.

Always wanted a baby since married in dragon year but didnt have any news until late May2013.

26May13  Sunday Important day
Discover my pregnancy! :) by a chinese physician.
I plan to see him for my dry skin.
Not sure he feel my pulse or he discover my period havent arrive.
He ask me to see gynae for a confirmation.

Looking back : 

I cant believe it is true cos I have  urinary tract infections (UTI)& was given 2 type of antibiotics & spot during one of the days... 
I even did IPL, climb 100 steps to big buddha, walking all days ,
eat sashimi,drink coffee,alotof coke & bad stuff in my HK trip!

I immediately bought pregnancy kit & tested 2 times : positive 


I think any brand is effective to test pregnancy , my friend bought only $2 fr mustafa ....
I m too lazy & excited to go that far.
This brand is expensive but happen to have promo for 2 stick @ Watson.

Lucky or not? 
I was sick after back from HK(06-10May) , boss unhappy,purposely find trouble on me which he admit.Hence I quit my job without knowing I m preggy.
Somehow felt relief cos my boss has a weird temper & he smoke in the office which is not good for baby.
I cant ask him not to smoke cos he is the boss. 



Conclusion : What is yours is yours





Week 6
See my gynae first time

Scanning EDD date : 27Jan14
TCM calculate : 30Jan2014

Let see which is accurate.

Week 8
MS start to be worst this week & i start to hate fish & all fishy smell.


Haze start to hit & reach 400 
Read about baby who inhale will have low IQ & affect the features esp week 8...
Kind of worry, sad & angry with our govt for not doing anything to help.
Just wonder every year there is haze why it hit worst this year :(
Thanks god haze didnt stay long. 

Week9 
I cant celebrate my birthday in a nice place cos of the MS cant eat much & no much moods.
Every year i will have at least 500g cake and now is only a piece of cake.




Can only stay @ home celebration
Another conclusion : plan baby after birthday ?just kidding...how to plan?

Week 14
EDD Scan date change to : 26Jan14
Oh my baby is coming one day earlier :)

Week 20 
Detail scan : 12/09/13 thur
Baby is a boy!
Baby weight 367g
According to the report, everything is normal.
Someone comment my baby is heavy but my gynae didnt mention...
Pray real hard.

My diet during this period
Drink milk daily at night after I know I m pregnant.
Drink birdnest weekly or biweekly if my mum is busy to extract or  boil for me.



I will eat 2eggs each day every weekend when hubby is free to cook for me

Some of my nutrient breakfast: 

Latest Sunshine bread : I find a lot of nutrient good for me & baby





 From Ikea : Organic pancake






No comments:

Post a Comment