Thursday, October 17, 2013

Maternity Shopping part - great buys

My personal feel : 
Suggest to shop as early as you can so that you wont miss a single good deal available.
Old myth said cant shop during 1st trimester but I didnt know until someone told me @ 2nd trimester.
I already start looking around when I knew I was pregnant.
Grab any good deal I saw. I already got 10top for my newborn @ 1st trimester. 
Got britax stroller @ promotion @ 1st trimester.
I cant find these good deal for stroller for this brand now.
Personal feel : 
European brand is better especially the royal family William is using : 
Stroller cum car seat: 


Free gift for buying the stroller @ the fair: 


My first baby clothing less than $10 buys :
 This set cost less than $10 : 

This Xmas clothing is 2 for $5 : 



No comments:

Post a Comment