Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pregnancy Dine : Bosses 黑社会


I think their dim sum is awesome - Big portion & extraordinary from other dimsum restaurant PLUS value for money.


Menu at a glance: 

Due to limited choices because I m pregnant, we only order 6 dimsum but we were so full due to the big portion : 
Hubby love Xiao Long Bao.
He claimed this is better than Ding Dai Fung.
For me i think it taste sweeter , hotter & bigger portion.

Their deep fried carrot cake

 There are white & red carrot & peanut inside -taste very yummy

Traditional Braised chicken feet : My hub favourite , I only have a bite cos I m not sure what is the braised ingredient 
 It taste so good. There is beancurd underneath , must eat together for best taste
Prawn & beancurd skin rice roll : 
Dinosaur rice roll: 
 What is inside :  

Signature fried noodles 
We order this afraid we are not full .
This turn out to be so yummy too





My previous trip order with my mum for a light tea: 

Custard lava buns : 
My mum & I both agreed this is the best ever had compare to other places.
I think the taste is moderate not too sweet & salty.






Love this handmade ramen : 
The best i have ever had: 

Love their service :
They keep changing our plate.
There is a place to put our hp :
Hub side : 


 My side : 

Reference : 
Bossess  黑社会
OPERATING HOURS: 11:00am - 9:30pm (Mon-Fri,Sun) 
11:00am - 9:45pm (Sat, PH Eve)

Dim Sum 30% discount : 2:30-5pm daily

1 HarbourFront Walk; VivoCity; #02-156/157

No comments:

Post a Comment