Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Starbucks 12 days of xmas 2013



I become a great Starbucks fan since the start of their 12days of xmas promo...

What I got for their 12days : 

6th day : 


I love the unique taste of this dessert- sweet & salty.So far I havent seen this dessert at any cafe 


8th day : 


The promotional price is really value for $$$.
It great for gift @ affordable price.
I got 4cups , 2 for gift & 2 for my house :)
Feel like cafe in a house when I drink the cup with coffee.
However I can only drink coffee after my baby is born...cant wait meh :)

Some gift ideas :


 Wrap it up : 

9th day : 

Love the xmas edition card !
The card can last 3years from last transaction.

Additional 10% value to the card.
Topup $120 to get the special edition planner.

Of course I love Starbucks unique dessert & coffee that why I got the card.

Cafe in the house idea: 






10th day: 


This biscuit is so yummy-sweetest is just nice with cranberry which taste a little sour.
Perfect match!


Only 10days for me because I wont be getting the tumbler & enjoy 1for1 coffee(pregnant)
I really would dash for the 1 for 1 if I m not pregnant.
Wait for next year ...

Looking forward for 2014 starbucks 12days of xmas

Of course I will continue to spend on starbucks cos I already got $100++ value card.
I love their unique dessert & nice organic coffee....




No comments:

Post a Comment