Thursday, March 6, 2014

March try : Goodwood Park hotel durian ,Maggie New extra spicy curry...



1) Goodwood Park hotel : Durian combo



The durian taste so so,cake pastry also not fantastic. 
For me the best is the Durian Gula Melaka Roll which I think is quite special but they need to work hard on their sponge texture which is a bit hard.
I would say unless really want to eat durian match with pastry then can go for it.

This is their signature :Durian Mousse Cake

 Durian puff:
 Durian Gula Melaka Roll: 
2)Maggie New extra spicy curry


It is very hot , doesnt taste very strong but still consider a nice instant noodle.

3)Chip with nacho cheese sauce : 
I saw this last year but due to pregnancy , I dare not try this until now.


































I quite like this snack.
Highly recommended.
The nacho cheese taste almost the same as those movies theatre.
Reheat the sauce for better taste.
I have gone crazy with tortilla : 

No comments:

Post a Comment