Sunday, April 13, 2014

Apr 14 -Magnum singapore, Ben & Jerry promotion,Kenzo promotion

1)Magnum Singapore 
 What we order : 
Goldfinger $11
I love the topping, blend well with the ice-cream & the crepe with the ice-cream.
Quite innovative creation.
Venice in a jar $14: 
Coffee &rum infuse sponge fingers, mascarpone cheese,chocolate flakes 
Yummy,I finished this quite fast.



Menu book :








Drink  : 



They serve food too:
Patroniseon a weekday,not so much people in the cafe , not sure about weekend but I think hardly any people know about this cafe.
We actually have a hard time finding this place cos there is no direction or sign to the market square.
Even the directory map didnt show market square.
I will definitely be back again for magnum creation, fondue,drink ...so much to try!


2) Ben & Jerry promotion @ cheers :
PS: I am not going to the free cone day since it is only limited to certain outlet.
Unless I passerby the outlet.
Personally feel : The transport fee is more or less around the free scoop.




Kenzo with Herworld
Cleanser,serum,moisturiser for day & night,perfume....


some of the sample pack :


I think it is a good deal & a good start for new brand


Reference : 
Magnum singapore pleasure store 
23 Serangoon Central  NEX Market Square 
until 30 April 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment