Saturday, April 19, 2014

Apr14 dining @ Olive tree @Intercontinental singapore

I wanted to try this restaurant after so many years back , love their cozy environment, ideal dining chit chating with friends.
Got this safra card promotion so decide to have lunch with a group of friends: 
Cold seafood section :
The extreme right is crayfish but label as slipper lobster.
One friend claimed this is crayfish , another one told me she always thought she ate crayfish until she saw the label...

 I really cant figure out why they can place Japanese sushi under the sun...
Variety very limited.
There is no salmon sashimi for the lunch.
The hotel staff claimed it is only available for dinner.
I went for many lunch buffet which include salmon sashimi anyway.
The hotel is using TWG pot to serve other brand tea except camomile.
How I know?
They serve me English breakfast tea but dont taste like TWG tea.
I drank TWG before.
Then we saw only camomile tea with TWG label.
My friend order earl grey with no TWG label too.
Personally feel if they are using TWG pot , they should serve TWG tea as well otherwise it will affect TWG reputation.
Conclusion :
Personally feel this is the worst hotel buffet I ever had.
I dont feel full at all after the lunch.
For me I wouldnt think it is a good deal even I only need to pay 50% of the price. 


Olive tree-Intercontinental Singapore
Lunch buffet price: 
$55++per pax before discount
$32.40nett per pax after 1 for 1 (Safra card)





No comments:

Post a Comment