Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hong Kong theme - Legendary Hong Kong 港饮港食


 Restaurant interior - typical hong kong restaurant style


 Part of the menu : 
 Durian Tart , HK milk tea 
Durian tart $5.50- durian just nice , not too sweet.
HK Milk tea $2.20- Finally get to taste truly HK milk tea in Singapore. 
My hub order Yuenyeung...He claim same taste as HK.
I forgot to drink his so I cant rate it but I believe should be the same as HK.



Very extensive menu.They got noodles,nissin noodles,bbq stuff, rice ....We order some dimsum  & main dishes...2 of us + a baby cant order too much...

1) Malay cake $4-  better than Tim Ho Wan SIngapore...should be the best I ever had in Singapore.
Tim Ho Wan HK of course better...but compare Singapore to Singapore ...HK to HK.
2)XO Carrot cake $5.50 -This style also the best so far I taste in Singapore.
3) Fried prawn wanton $6.80 -Best in Singapore.
BBQ Bun-It is a pity I didnt have chance to taste it .My hub claim it is very normal.
4) HK toast bread with condense milk & peanut butter(right top) $2.50
This is very normal...was thinking it would be thick toast style.

Nissin Noodle with pork chop  $6.80:
They have dry & soup type...decide to try the soup first
Oh my god...it is so heaven...broth soup base. 
The pork chop is nice.Soak together with the noodles doesnt seem to affect their taste.
The best I ever had in Singapore!
Tried nissin noodle @ alotof HK style restaurants in Singapore...none of them taste as good as this!
 Deep fried chicken wing $5.80
(My hub already ate one before I take this picture)

Very crispy, I thought I bite on the bones...this is very nice too.
I think even compare to cze char, this is the best chicken wing I taste in Singapore.

 Bean curd skin roll $4.50: 
Very crispy & nice...the filing seem overload.
Taste a little salty...but need to match with the black sauce for better taste ...so just put very little sauce...pinch... otherwise very salty...my hub totally didnt put at all.
We also order rice roll bbq pork but it doesnt seem nice to me.
The rice roll is very thick.I prefer the skin to be very thin.

Open concept dim sum kitchen: 
My boy so engross...

We cant finish all so ask for pack away...
They pack so nice ...separate for us unlike other places which will put everything together.

Thumb up for their good service! I will be back again 
Really envious people staying there!Can eat a variety of good food for their meal.
Be prepared to queue if you come during lunch & dinner time.
We came 10am + it is almost full.

Total spent : 



After meal, we have a walk with baby enjoying the HK street style outside.
My baby busy looking around instead of looking at the camera.



HK MTR map
Finally baby looking at the camera.


Toilet sign also very Hong Kong.


Reference: 
Legendary Hong Kong 港饮港食
Jurong Point
63 Jurong West Central 3 #03-80 (JP2) Boon Lay.
Tei :67941335
Mon - Fri: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm 
Sat - Sun: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Hong Kong street walk
Level 3(Same level as the restaurant @JP2 )

No comments:

Post a Comment