Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June holiday activities & promotions - Underwater world , dolphin performance , island cuisine sentosa


From the website : 

My tickets : 


Dolphin & sea lion show @ 11am : 


 Lunch : Island cuisine sentosa
 Local fare menu : 
There are ice-cream too-vanilla ,choc & strawberry




 Mee siam
 Dim sum : 
 
 The view : 

My opinion :
I would feel this is very good deal as the admission ticket is already discounted & free buffet meal.
Dont expect the buffet food to be very nice, it just ok not too bad I consider it is free.
What I like in the buffet : mee siam, chicken rice & ice-cream + awesome view. 

Tips:
Try to arrange in the morning or last show evening as the weather could be very hot.


Suggested :
Perfomance @ 11 am
underwater world 
lunch

Underwater world 
80 Siloso Road, Sentosa, 

Tei : 6275 0030

Bus 1 service 
(All transport  except private & taxi within sentosa are free)


No comments:

Post a Comment