Saturday, June 25, 2016

Baby 2 - 2nd workshop - TMC workshop : All things confinement


I decided to book Thomson medical confinement package & TCM(Traditional chinese medicine) for this 2nd pregnancy, this workshop came in time.I can one time book these 2 package at promotional rate.
If you have time , wait for this workshop for promo & deals.




The best part of this workshop.It free! Yes it is free for those with gynae appointment card!

It a pity there is not much information  about the time to start. I did call the cordlife for the workshop time , the staff told me it is at 1pm.

When I reached at 1pm...the 1st topic already started 1/2 way & confinement food tasting actually started at 12pm & ended when I reached there.
I wanted to taste the confinement food before I book.
Personally feel the booth should have the sample for customer to book.
I decide to give it a gamble to book since it cheaper than during the TMC confinement tasting session & it is my intention to book this in the 1st place.
Hopefully I wont get disappointed.

This is the price list :






See a lot of different , I have checked during confinement tasting it is only $8 cheaper.
Now still got beauty set & photoshoot ! Plus mother day flower :)
All ladies love flower one :P


Price list for TCM - confinement herbal care



I miss this promotion for my #1 & pay usual price because I couldnt decide to book the package during the #1 time workshop.

How it works:
See the physician after birth at the hospital after delivery but they are shifting out to the opposite block of TMC. They claimed they could make arrangement to see the patient in TMC.I pray hard yes cos after delivery I wish to stay as much indoor as possible.

The physician will check health & customise the confinement medicine according to your body.Their medicine is in powder & capsule form so not need to brew.

Safe the trouble, CL can save the time for taking care of the newborn & other stuffs.

PS : I check other places need to brew also cost around the same price for confinement.

Personally prefer TMC TCM as it like custom made according to our body .


My 1st booth : 

I am very lucky when I saw it is only for 1st 250 !I m No 243!Earlier on I was listening to the talk  & only explore the booth when it is cord life talk.
They are drawing live now! Imagine they got to finish 250 people within this event time frame.
I appreciate this organiser for this section.
That mine : 

 The same company nestle small gift :


Confinement nanny services :
Free mug with any photo of your choices

 
 Free key chain for me...no more blue for my #2 as they have all given out.
Inside the key chain , there is $100 deduction for the services.


Everything is free no obligation!

Great eastern sure win lucky draw :
I spin & got this !

$5 value but better than nothing & I like to collect anything with SG50!
Great Eastern is promoting their maternity insurance I m still considering.

That is what I have explored from the booth...I didnt have chance to explore all booth as i wanted to listen to the talk.
I miss the organic nail spa...I only saw this after the talk.
Most of the booth already cleared when the talk has end.
Maybe they should keep open for a while.
Anyway still a winner for all the gift!

Their goodies bag after the talk :
Very good & useful & I love milo...
PS : Milo Australian recipe not cheap!



Their light refreshment :






Although it doesnt taste good but still a good filling for afternoon tea moreover free one I wont expect too much.







No comments:

Post a Comment