Saturday, June 4, 2016

Pregnancy shopping GSS 2016

Happy that I get to bump GSS every pregnancy!
I will try to shop during GSS then until the last trim then will get all the balance necessities stuff.


My 1st day 1st stop : Nex shopping mall

Mondo $4.90  #B1-18/19
Very hard to get a shoes at this price!It is not bad too.Especially when feet started to swell...now shoes are not cheap...personally it is quite wasteful spend more $$$ on a shoes temporary for this few months.
I used to wear 36 , now 37@_@



Spring maternity #02-55
Selected clothes & baby clothing(bamboo material) at 50%
As I can recycle my #1 clothing (same material)so I didnt get any baby clothing here.
Selected (mostly) bra at $19.90
What I get : 
My tip:If I m in 1st trim , I will get 1 size bigger for both pants & tops
From my #1 experience, I got just nice end up it is very tight 1/2way that I need to get clothing again.

Now I m in my 5th mth, I can choose to get just nice or 1 size up.I decide to get just nice as I m going to wear now.I cant wait until last trim then wear then the clothing only wear 3mths also not really worth.

My purple top: 

The other orange top price before 50% discount

The bra price before discount:

Good deal isnt it?

kiddy palace-June yearly

20% sales storewide for member 
15% sales storewide for member 

I got bed sheet , pacifier , clothings, shoes etc for both child.

Cath kidston
Up to 50% selected items
Got this bag 50% less @ Tampines one in July 2016: 

I plan to use this for my hospital bag & baby bag.
50% for this is good deal !




No comments:

Post a Comment