Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Breakfast @ Sky on 57@Marina Bay Sands hotel Singapore 2 - International Women's Day celebration 1


Breakfast :
Semi buffet - 2main course & buffet on what is on.
Main course menu & buffet table almost the  same as last year.
Although their main course is yummy , I do hope they change menu regularly.
Return visit because I think it the best value with the view & yummy food.
Compare with the 1st visit , main course portion is bigger & the buffet price no change! 
Only brief about the main course, for more details , can refer to my blog...no point repeat same pic , same menu.

Slow cook farm egg : taste very normal - didnt regret cos it is still hotel standard , i choose this because there are 3 of us , would like to try different main course. 
Compare to my 1st visit ,can check my blog pic ,here is 2 eggs.1 egg more!


 Egg benedict with smoke salmon
I ordered this last time & again cos it is very yummy.
Highly recommend!
 Spanish omelette -  something unusual
Another recommended!
Compare to my 1st visit pic, the presentation is better
Tonkotsu ramen :
Of course dont expect the ramen taste as great as ramen restaurant.
The soup taste normal but my mum love this for breakfast because she dont like too oily stuff for breakfast.I love the egg being cooked as authentic ramen restaurant.
3of us with 6main course: 
Another main course is the daily chef special which my mum orderer-Sichuan noodles soup.
She like it , i taste normal...didnt have chance to take the pix
Yogurt brand change to meiji...both brand are great
My own creation- walnut & hazelnut toppings.

Swimming pool beside the restaurant
Breakfast 2 main set + mini buffet :

Will be back again :)

Reference :
Sky on 57 @ Marina Bay Sand hotel Singapore
Level 57
10 Bayfront Avenue, 018956
Walk in only
Mrt station : Bayfront 
Breakfast timing : 7am-11am
Not reservation required , only walk in.



No comments:

Post a Comment