Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dolce Vita @ Mandarin Oriental Hotel


Our anniversary meal-Italian style.

I reserve thr their website in the morning & they sent

their confirmation immediately.


Another restaurant beside the swimming pool.There are tables beside the pool but we prefer indoor since it is a hot afternoon. Since it a celebration , we decide to opt for their free flow of beverage which include wine , champagne, beer, cocktail, juices, soft drink...

That me before the meal & drink 
My first drink :  cocktail of the day - Lychee martini & Hub got champagne.


Menu- They will serve all 1st round, we can choose for repeat dish if we want to.
Starter : 




Love the wild mushroom with white truffle foam
Suppose to drink at 1 shot.
It is yummy , I order quite a number...it s a pity this was the last starter to serve.
Last order for starter closed around 5mins after last starter served.
I think this is served around 1:30

Main :

Truffle & Porcini Aquarello Risotto
This taste yummy-hardly see this dish in an italian restaurant in Singapore.
I didnt order extra for this cos there is not much ingredient here & easily full then I wont be able to eat other stuff.

 Orecchiette Pasta(Goat)

I cant stand the smell of Goat , i have a taste & the smell is so strong but hub said it nice .If you like goat, then it should be nice


Linguine Pasta
Love the tomato sauce!
Taste nice but only 2 prawn , 2 tomatoes & 2 veggie so we also didnt order another one.

 Cod fish 
Very yummy. I have few servings!
 luckily this is not serve the last that I can eat a few portion  cos their last order is immediately after the last dish.



Angus beef & lamb
I didnt have this 2 as I m a buddhist & cant stand lamb smell
but hub said it nice.He have another serving of the beef.

Dessert corner : 
I still have stomach for that...very yummy 




 Some of the beverage & wine we ordered-red wine , white wine, champagne, cocktail....
personally feel it is very worth if you can drink very well.

 This are for the customers...if you can finish, go ahead haha

All the dishes serve very slow so we keep drinking...

I am a little tipsy after the meal.

I would like to comment this is the best & unique Italian buffet I ever tried so far.

Overall good service, they will auto refill our wine ,champagne & ask if I want more for my cocktail when I finished my drink.
Be prepare to sit through the whole buffet timing as their last main dish serve @ 3pm...Chill

Reference : 
Dolce Vita - Mandarin Oriental Hotel

5 Raffles Avenue, Marina Square, 039797

Tei  6885 3551

Brunch timing : Weekend only 12-3pm(prepare to sit through 

until 3pm)

$158++ (inclusive of free- flow of beverage which include wine , champagne, beer, cocktail, juices, softdrink...) OR

$118++ (menu only)


No comments:

Post a Comment