Monday, March 30, 2015

Dining - Cafebiz @ Hotel Jen (Previously known as Trader)



One of the CNY day celebration lunch with my mother & brother.
Usually we will eat 1 hotel buffet during CNY but this is the first hotel I went provide yusheng : 


The salmon is very fresh: 

Variety of sushi


 Roasted session: Taste so so.
Disappointed that the roast pork not crispy.


What I got here : 
Unique dishes : 
Dry herbal chicken, black pepper cod fish-highly recommend


Kueh pie tee : 
A pity I didnt have chance to eat this, must remember to try this next time I come!

Dessert corner : 
CNY cookies - i tried 1 each ...i think my house taste better all except fortune cookies-4D number inside



Durian cake is yummy, it is not label but i smell it & grab it -lucky cos when I am back for more , no more ...replace by another cake.



Other cakes...still durian is the best







My verdict :  certain dishes are nice & certain  taste so so overall it is a good deal with the 1 for 1 , must try...
I will definitely be back again & during CNY period.

Reference : 
Cafebiz @ Hotel Jen (Previously known as Trader) 
Address : 
1A Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249716 
Tei : 6831 4374

Weekday lunch : 
12-3pm ard $27 each pax after promotion(1for1)
(The buffet include free flow of drink -juices, coffee, tea...)

Current promotion 1 for 1 for major credit cards: 
Buffet Lunch (Monday - Friday) 
Brunch (Saturday and Sunday) 
Buffet Dinner (Monday – Thursday)








No comments:

Post a Comment