Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cathay Pacific 


May 2013
Food: 
I would say compare to the last few trips to Hk , their food standard drop quite alot.

Breakfast (to HK)
Chicken porridge
The food is tasteless....




Dinner(return from HK)
Spaghetti
Taste so so 

Since the ice-cream is vanilla, I order a coke to make it like root beer
 2011 Meal

It taste so yummy last time

I travel on 1997 & 1998 too
Their food is so awesome & yummy...

Shopping

I would say their in flight shopping is attractive



I saw this on the way to HK & wanna get this on the way back but no more stock:( 
Hence next time just buy first to avoid disappointment.

Awesome stuff: 





Nevertheless I got this Agnes b beauty product





I hope they will improve their food in the future cos I will still choose Cathay Pacific for the flight stability,spacious seat compare to those budget flight & shopping. 





No comments:

Post a Comment