Thursday, May 30, 2013

KL 01May13

KL Atmosphere 360
(Revolving Restaurant @ KL Tower)

Pricing : 
RM$58.60 ++ per pax for Hi tea 3:30pm-5:30pm
Rm$170.70++ per pax for dinner
Reservation can made at their website.
We go for the high tea on that day.
The food taste so so...not much variety.
There are variety of fritters.I like the banana fritters the most 
They are quickly snatched when it was top up
However the restaurant didnt top up anymore @ 4 pm++
Sandwiches not being top up @4pm++ too.
Hence I didnt get to eat any sandwich.
I would said it the worst Hitea buffet I ever had.
I guess nobody would come if not for the revolving view.
Nevertheless the price is still worth for the view....
We get a panorama of the KL skyline as we eat because it is a revolving restaurant.
Heard dinner view is awesome, will go there one day for dinner.
My bro didnt bring a good camera all the photo taken by my note 2.
Hence remember to bring a good camera to capture the awesome view

Taken by Careyeo




Crab Dinner @Jalan alor 
Crab is one of my favourite dishes.
We chanced this restaurant by chance few years back.

For the past few years we will patronise this restaurant when we are in KL as they served the best black pepper crab I have ever had.
The crab quality is good,succulent & big. 
This crab is not Sri Lanka crab.
The black pepper they cooked is very fragrant & yummy.
Alotof Hk Stars go there eat too.


However this time we were being conned.




I anyhow say  2 crabs should have 4 claws.
I begin to check for fun but to realise only 2 normal claws & 2 extra small claws.
Mum checked with the staff who claimed they will usually serve 1 big &1 small crab because customer complain about the price.
The staff claimed can help us order a big crab but cost RM $85, and we agreed.
The staff came back claiming the crab claw is 1 big & 1 small cos crab will have different size &  we agreed.
However when the crab is served, the size different is too ridiculous
The claws is 1 big & 1 obvious small...where got crab born like that.
My mum grow up eating seafood from young, she knew crab claws different is not much.
They are not being honest.
All of us are very unhappy.
It was pouring heavily but my mum & bro cant wait to leave the place when we finished our food.
I can now understand the feeling of those tourist being cheated in S'pore.
My mum & bro wont be coming back to this restaurant 
I m not sure because they serve the best crab I ever has for life.
Maybe will give them 1 last chance next time.

For this with extra 1 more crab , we pay RM$266.30









Reference:
Atmosphere 360
we travel by cab.Need to book a taxi down to town.
Although it may be expensive but the cab is comfortable.
cost us RM$35 to Bintang.


Crab Dinner @Jalan alor 
Around bintang area Opp Royal Bintang hotel.
As we stay @ this hotel, we just need to cross the road.

Actually in Msia, it cheaper & convenient to travel by cab.
Taking their Lrt or Mrt is not as convenient as in S'pore.
There is no interchange, you need to exit out then go to the other side & there is no escalator@ most of the station.  

No comments:

Post a Comment